Friday, May 29, 2015
STREET BANGERS 2015 | Mixed by @djpee521
Featuring: jadakiss,fabolous,lloyd banks,raekwon,snyp life,sadaday,sos bishop,tezmino corleone,tony moxberg and many more
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OR STREAM THIS MIXTAPE FOR FREE!
GO TO COAST2COASTSUBMISSIONS.COM
TO GET YOUR SONG ON THE NEXT COAST 2 COAST MIXTAPE!
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Exclusive Interview W/ Dianne Collins: Author of the 6-time Award-Winning Bestseller, Do You Quantum Think? New Thinking That Will Rock Your World
How do we not only change our thoughts to live in the new understanding, but how do we embody this new thinking in our lives? Dianne lists 21 Principle which are Quantum Think Principles and extrapolates how to work them into your daily life.
The book is an amazing achievement – one of those rare books that comes along and represents an entire new era. Let me know if I can send you a copy in preparation for a potential interview in the fall. Dianne, who mentored with Dr. Fred Alan Wolfe of the hit film “What the BLEEP Do We Know!?” is a graduate of the University of Miami in Philosophy and Psychology and a lifelong student of Siddha Yoga and numerous leading edge moralities and models that bring more joy to life.
Her varied experiences as a fortune 100 corporate manager, an award winning photographic artist, and currently as a consultant to business executives and entrepreneurs, all contributes to her extraordinary gift of originality and ability to express complex universal subjects in clear and powerful ways that benefit people instantly. “Do You Quantum Think?” Is beautifully designed and written for readability by everyone. Important ideas to be shared and pondered – and acted on.” - Ervin Laszlo, Founder and President, Club of Budapest - Hear the Interview Here @WSGZ
- Stop Following the flavor of the week aka chasing every new product that's released. Find one and stick to it.... When you try to do consulting/twitter/Facebook ads/seo/apps/affiliate marketing/kindle publishing and every other way under the sun to make money you end up making nothing or at most very little.
- Stop thinking that everything is a scam, because to be honest with you most online programs will and do work... If YOU simply stick with it and work it harder than you think you should - Stop refusing to truly invest in yourself.... There is hardly ever a true shortage of money when you want something, just a shortage of creative ways to get it... So in other words get creative, stop thinking $7- warrior products will give you the blueprint to build a $Million$ dollar business and invest/do/reap
- START doing you... In other words do what YOU want, feel and and resonate with... screw following what the majority of others are doing because in most case the majority is always doing it all wrong. - Start working your ass off. The cool thing about this part is you don't have to do it for long... Just enough to get you there and past there smile emoticon.
- Start working super smart... The best way to do this is hire people that are smarter than you in the areas that you need them to be. You'll be surprised at the number of super smart people that are out there that need work. It doesn't have to be $15- an hour work... In fact I have some virtual folks with PHDs and Masters that work for me for much less, by their own choice. Leverage their abilities to accomplish more and it'll be a win/win for you both.
- Start doing more.... 10 to 20 times more. This may sound like a lot but when you have the right mindset, plan, systems and belief of what's possible you'll soon see that it's actually fractional. By doing a lot I mean if you plan on publishing Ebooks or apps, don't waste your time planning how to get 5 out, write out a plan to get 300, 500 or even 1000 out. This alone is what took me from $0 to $40k a month with Kindle publishing and now I'm on track to do it again with app publishing and have two baskets of eggs. Stop playing around with thinking small, save that for those that want to go through life playing it safe... Go Big! And lastly..... - Start Now! Nothing happens until start.